Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad's all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
If you love to deep dive into data, extract signal from the noise and support data driven decisions, then please read on.
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing custom data analysis requests coming from internal and external customers, on both structured and unstructured data sources
- Working with the product and engineering teams to support data driven decisions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and various data sources.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Designing and implementing data-centric reports and visualizations in a BI tool (QuickSight, Looker).
Experience and Skills Required
- 3 years of experience preferably working as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting.
- Strong SQL experience, ideally including data warehousing methodologies.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Ability to collaborate with people across the company.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing dataset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, providing results of data discrepancy analysis, writing reports and presenting findings.
- Developer background with AWS knowledge,
- Experience with QuickSight, Looker or similar visualisation tools, understanding of ETL techniques and AWS will be a strong plus
- Application of AI/ML tooling to enhance data crunching (regressions, classification, clusterization, etc).
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.