Job Title: Data Analyst
Mathematics/Science/Commerce/IT Degree (NQF Level 7), or equivalent, if substantiated by valid evidence of competency.
- Conduct Game Engine Testing (GET) reviews for all product and game types
- Conduct Random Number Generator (RNG) reviews in line with requirements.
- Conduct Data Monitoring and Analysis (DMA) reviews as per the agreed frequency per client.
- Maintain spreadsheet models to perform the required reviews.
- Review and evaluate analytical results to ensure they meet acceptable criteria.
- Reporting on status and test findings to supervisor.
- Liaise with department heads in aid of cooperation and resolution of issues.
- Knowledge of and familiarisation with general online gambling industry and gaming terminology.
- Understanding of and familiarisation with game types, variants and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of and familiarisation with ISO/IEC 17020, 17025, 17065 and related documentation.
- Ensure all responsibilities are effectively and efficiently executed in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes:
- Policies, Standard Operating Policies (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI)
- Reporting lines
- M-Files, One Note
- Working documents
- Quality Assurance
- Self-review of own findings and documentation.
- Peer reviewing of other analysts’ findings and documentation.
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant data analysis experience in a professional working environment.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R advantageous.
Skills and attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
- Analytical mindset with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Astute observation and documentation skills.
- Focused, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Proactive, efficient and innovative.
- Demonstrate an exemplary work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and able to meet pre-specified deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to planning and execution of tasks.
- Able to prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Honest, discreet and able to maintain strict integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Reliable and professional.
- Able to provide training in the area of expertise.
- Commitment to work effectively with senior management and deliver results.
- Flexible to take on ad hoc tasks.
Note: Should you not have heard back from us within 2 weeks, then kindly accept that your application has not been successful.