We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong problem-solving skills and prior experience in building and managing BI assets. You should possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, working with passionate data-driven enthusiasts, and building the team's capabilities to solve data challenges for the organization. You will also help to enable the data driven culture within the organization and provide action driven insights.
- Cultivate in-depth understanding of existing products and provide business solutions to new and existing clients across all verticals
- Create, maintain and track relationships with prospects to better identify and address their needs
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Analyst & Data Science folks on the design, development and maintenance of analysis and reporting functions.
- Presenting finds to stakeholders through various storytelling methods.
- Providing deep dive analysis to improve business performance using datamining and statistical analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure we are building the right data marts, introduce flexible, smart metric frameworks that help us scale analysis quicker and identify areas of improvement in our BI processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their business problems and help to solve them using data.
- Ensuring data quality for all BI assets built.
- Focussing on continuous improvement on data processing efficiency and resource utilization.
- Be the champion leading the data democratization efforts for the organization.
- Consistently socialise and evangelise what's in our BI ecosystem so business users can tap into existing reports.
- Adaptive to change and advancement in the BI world.
- Maintaining the data bible/dictionary/glossary for all reports and dashboards
- At least 1-3 years of experience working in a BI or analytics function preferably.
- Good working knowledge on SQL and R/Python to perform data querying, building BI models and conducting data analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and deep-dive analysis
- Strong data visualisation skills using Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Microstrategy or other relevant visualisation tools. Qlik is must.
- Good understanding of ETL/ELT concepts and their relevant use cases
- Experience in gathering BI requirements and structuring specifications to produce business- relevant datasets and ensure data quality of the dataset. Passion for democratizing data effectively to the wider organization for self-serve
- Keenness to innovate and improve the BI process beyond basic reporting, seeking ways to add value so that the organisation can consume data more effectively.
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate effectively with both sides of the business and technical divide.
- A self-starter mindset who takes ownership and excels in a lean and fast-paced organisation.
- Knowledge of Statistics & Machine Learning is a plus.
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment and constantly evolving environment