We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for Data Scientists who will support our services with data driven solutions across the co mpany to discover new opportunities, trends or hidden weakness in Real State. The candidates must be comfortable working with a wide range of data sources, internal and external, and extracting huge volume of data by using high-level modelling languages as R and Python. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and communicate predictions and findings with effective and powerful data visualizations. The right candidates will have a passion for finding solutions hidden in data sets and working in predictive modelling and machine learning to solve problems. They will have to build algorithms that optimize processes managing solutions with Big Data technique and to solve complex problems applying artificial intelligence methods as pattern recognition or deep learning..Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to:
- Analyze data from JLL databases (relational and non-relational).
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Use statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Implement a variety of machine learning models (clustering, decision tree, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Visualize data for stakeholders using: ggplot, carto, D3, etc.
- Work with different functional teams (Data and Engineering) to implement models and interfaces.
- Valuable experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...