Data Analyst position 4-6 years of IT experience as Data Analyst, on Banking domain projects Functional experience in Finance domain Good oral and written communication skills is must Able to work on long hours, extended support on weekend if required. Should have basic technical knowledge on any database, PL-SQL and Unix shell scripting. Should able to use basic unix commands, and execute PL SQL queries in database for analyzing data Ab-Inito basic knowledge will be an added advantage Should have prior experience in doing Testing and co-ordination with business and users Prior experience working with CITIBANK will be an advantage. Knowledge on CITI applications like MAPHUB, SMART, CRC and FDW will be an advantage Functional experience in Finance full suite, Ledger management is an advantage.How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
What's in it for you?
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.