ki: elements pioneers speech-based assessment of neurological and psychiatric pathologies.
The company uses AI-based speech biomarkers to screen and monitor mental and neurological health. We use our technology to improve clinical trials, working with top players in the pharmaceutical and academic sectors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled team colleague as a data scientist.
- Planning statistical analysis of clinical data sets
- Design and construction of complex machine learning models
- Visualisation and write-up of analysis results
- Training and supervision of junior colleagues
- Assistance in publishing results in scientific papers
- Completed university degree (M.Sc. or higher) in computer science, computational linguistics, bioinformatics or related fields
- Programming knowledge in data science languages (python, R, etc.)
- Ability to solve unstructured problems
- At least five years of experience in a related position
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Possibility to work remotely
- A young, fast-growing start-Up
- An interdisciplinary team with regular team events
- Competitive compensation