About the job
The Global Client Analytics (GCA) team is responsible for providing data, insights and analysis to Global Markets front office on client activity. The team aims to build a solid database from various sources and develop analysis, reports and dashboards to provide valuable insight to the Front Office in a rapid, agile manner. The team in Lisbon is comprised of 13 members. The consumers of this data and analysis are over 1000 global Front Office users including Sales, Trading, Research and Senior Management. We are a global team, with presence in Europe, America, and Asia.
Your Main Activities Are
- Analyse data and generate statistical information to identify trends and patterns
- Translate technical data to simple language and give recommendations and conclusions to stakeholders
- Participate to the ML Ops
- Deployment and automation of ML models
- Monitoring of performance
- Regression and unit testing
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal sources and provide most optimal way to share it with our users
- Develop, monitor and improve data processes in production environment
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Help global markets to achieve digital transformations
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar Engineering
- Professional experience with Python programming language
- Professional experience working with machine learning algorithms and using statistical and problem structuring methods
- Proficiency in mathematical computing
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Version control systems (e.g Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g Jenkins/TeamCity, Artifactory) is a plus
- Experience in data visualization is a plus (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Interest in financial markets
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Team work and collaborative mindset
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.