Scigility combines academic and practical knowhow to a unique Big Data service offering for our customers. We define, build and operate integrated Big Data platforms, build applications to create new insights to our customer’s data and support customers within the legal framework.
- Provide guidance and develop machine learning pipelines in customer projects: data preparation, modelling, method selection, quality assurance and standards for putting projects into production
- Evaluate the technical and economic feasibility of machine learning solutions and operationalise successful prototypes in collaboration with data engineering and platform team
- Work closely with customers and other stakeholders in an agile environment and propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Present information and communicate findings to key stakeholder using data visualization techniques
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong command of English. Good knowledge of German and/or French is beneficial
- Proficiency in Python, its data analytics and machine learning libraries
- Scala, Java and/or other OOP languages are a plus
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate business challenges into data science problems
- You are a proactive team player with the ability to work independently and accurately in interdisciplinary projects
- Willingness to travel
Design your career with Scigility in a culture that promotes innovation and diversity. We offer you to join a young and professional team in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online