Holmusk, a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, is a data science and digital therapeutics company dedicated to establishing objective evidence as a core utility to the treatment of mental health and chronic diseases. Our proprietary technology leverages analytic and digital tools to prevent, manage and reverse treatable diseases.
We leverage data and advanced analytics to accelerate research and improve outcomes in mental health and chronic diseases. We focus on harnessing actionable insights from data for pharma, providers, and payers. We develop predictive models based on real-world data and deploy them for patients and clinicians using solutions, such as mobile apps, electronic medical records, or integrated web apps.
We are looking for a Senior Healthcare Data Analyst (Epidemiology / Biostatistics Research) to contribute to and lead insight generation projects that leverage our Real-World Evidence (RWE) database of health records in mental health.
What you will do:
- Understand the strengths and limitations of Real-World Data (RWD) sources, and help articulate value propositions for pharma, providers, and payers.
- Conceptualise the scope of projects and work with the team from project initiation through completion of client deliverables.
- Manage a small team of junior data analysts and mentor them in all aspects related to biostatistics, epidemiology, and analysis of real-world data.
- Generate meaningful insights through real-world behavioural health projects that leverage our flagship platform, NeuroBlu.
- Synthesise study results and translate them into key findings, interpret the results in the context of product/market/industry dynamics, and communicate results both internally and externally.
- Participate in the production and presentation of deliverables (research papers, reports and presentations) and deliver regular progress updates.
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems.
- PhD or master’s degree in Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Informatics, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience programming/coding experience with R and/or Python
- A good understanding of the following concepts/methods: Observational study, cohort definition, descriptive analysis, pre/post analysis, electronic health records, real-world data, regression analysis, randomized control trials, survival analysis, propensity scores, healthcare resource utilization, confounding and bias.
- Working knowledge and some experience with SQL and version control (git preferred).
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and supervise the work of more junior colleagues.
- Experience designing retrospective research analyses to generate clinically or market-oriented insights in the healthcare and/or pharma industries.
- Experience presenting research insights to technical and/or non-technical audiences (e.g., in the form of posters or talks).
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and relationship skills, and a strong team player.
- Interest and/or experience in behavioural/mental health.
At Holmusk we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.