Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization's culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.Job Description
Skills & Experience
- Should have 8 - 10 years' hands-on experience in algorithms and implementation of analytics solutions in predictive analytics, text analytics and image analytics
- Should have 2-5 years' of experience in leading a team of data scientists, works closely with client's technical team to plan, develop and execute on client requirements providing technical expertise and project leadership.
- Leads efforts to foster innovative ideas for developing high impact solutions.
- Evaluates and leads broad range of forward looking analytics initiatives, track emerging data science trends, and knowledge sharing
- Engaging key stakeholders to source, mine and validate data and findings and to confirm business logic and assumptions in order to draw conclusions.
- Helps in design and develop advanced analytic solutions across functional areas as per requirement/opportunities.
Analytics Software, Big Data Analytics, Data Analytics Tools (Matlab, Minitab, Tableau), Digital Analytics, Text Analytics
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.