Job ID 2217182Location
CHANTILLY , VA , USDate Posted
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required TS/SCI With Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain
NonePotential for Remote Work
SAIC is seeking a Data Analyst
to work on the LANDMARK AOS program. In this role, you will assist and advise Government managers responsible for the planning, engineering, and development of overarching data services and capabilities in support of a variety of customers. This position is located in Chantilly, VA
. All candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
LANDMARK AOS is a large Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) contract, supporting the customer’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
This position provides data driven expertise supporting the acquisition analysis of data and platform software services. The qualified candidate will assist and advise Government managers responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise, and Government managers responsible for Systems Engineering aspects of a variety of Cloud-based developmentsResponsibilities Include
- Create tools to automate high ‘level of effort’ visualization processes to document and track software development and workflow activities (VBA/Tableau/JIRA)
- Develop detailed analyses packages to drive technical and acquisition recommendations, and impact analyses for the reinvestment in strategic capabilities
- Perform data collection to identify indicators leading to program management recommendations and strategic change
- Develop and utilize in-house modeling tools to conduct quantitative analyses
- Analyze development of customer-driven technical data architectures and solutions
- Provide information for technology implementations, application & data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet mission needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Determine the approaches for making heterogeneous data sources broadly available for discoverability
- Optimize data management across nodes, and the performance of distribution, search and retrieval
- Identify performance bottle-necks and evaluate scaling benchmarks.
- Evaluate and report on new cloud technologies and architectural approaches
- Support systems engineering activities across the program life-cycle
- Active Top Secret Clearance with CI Polygraph
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science, or related discipline and 9 years total experience (or a MS degree + 7 years)
- Experience supporting data management, data mining and demonstrated use of Tableau.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to support interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external stakeholders, and development contractors at all levels on significant technical matters often requiring presentations and coordination between all organizations within a high-tempo environment
- Experience with data compliance and data security
- Experience with modern data management approaches
- Experience with the Government acquisition cycle, requirements processes, budgetary practices, and acquisition documentation
- Experience transitioning legacy systems to AWS/C2S optimized applications
- Experience in Dev/Ops delivery of software capabilities
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification
- Certification in agile software development methods (Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience with IC and/or DoD space architectures, systems, and/or operations
- Familiarity developing applications that use containers, microservices, serverless programming, and cloud services.
Covid Policy SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.