LET’S CUT STRAIGHT TO IT
Want to do the best work of your life? Playing your part in making a big difference to the environment and communities we serve. Our people make Severn Trent a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Our purpose is taking care of life’s essentials, but we’re also big on making a difference, not just because we should but because we care.
Are you a team player? Can you analyse and interpret data, turning it into clear concise reports? Read on!
LET’S TELL YOU MORE
This 12 month secondment opportunity sits within our Severn Trent Services business, a commercial arm of the Severn Trent Group. Severn Trent Services provide water and waste services to companies nationwide, including the MoD and The Coal Authority.
As our Data Analyst, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager, running contracted reports for the Coal Authority, as well as providing insightful analysis to the Operational and Commercial teams within Severn Trent Services.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities Of This Role Are
- Provide timely performance analysis that highlights root causes and drives improvements
- The ability to communicate the results of your analysis to a range of stakeholders across all levels
- Actively monitor trends in performance data and identify actions and solutions.
- Investigate issues and comments made by the Coal Authority regarding reports and data
What We’re Looking For
Whilst there are no formal qualifications required for this role, we would expect that you are confident with Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyse/interpret complex or large volumes of data. It would also be great if you’re experienced in project management and the concept of continuous improvement.
Of course, it’s important that we attract the right skill sets, and those with the right experience but we value character, positivity and a caring attitude in equal weight.
We want people who show up and roll their sleeves up. Restless spirits who are ready to be part of something bigger, who care, who really care... because when you really care, you’ll go above and beyond. When you really care you don’t just talk about it, you do more.
We welcome people from all walks of life and celebrate individuality as we know diverse minds, experiences and backgrounds help us to learn and better serve our communities. We employ thousands of people from across our community who really care about what they do. Because that is how we do what we do.
And when it comes to inclusion, we’re making sure we keep up the progress with our wonderful working groups – LGBTQ+, Women in Operations & STEM, Disability and Ethnicity; who help us do just that.
We do more, because we care.
HOW WE’LL REWARD AND CARE FOR YOU IN RETURN
Here’s Some Of Our Favourites
It’s not just a job you’ll get here, you’ll get a career too. We have a range of benefits that reward and recognise great work and award-winning training to ensure you reach your potential. And we’ll also help you play your part in looking after the environment and the community in which we live.
- Salary of up to £28k – dependent on experience
- Annual bonus scheme of up to 15% of your annual salary, based on company performance)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (and the ability to buy/ sell up to 5 days per year)
- Leading pension scheme – we will double your contribution (up to 15% when you contribute 7.5%)
- Sharesave – the chance to buy Severn Trent Plc shares at a discounted rate
- Dedicated training and development with our ‘Academy’
- Electric vehicle scheme and retail offers
- Family friendly policies
- Two volunteering days per year
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSevernTrent
on social media.