We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Data Analyst to join our Travis Perkins Managed Services team. Our Managed Services team provides contract solutions for local authorities and the housing community, offering a bespoke service to suit the needs of the customer.
What youll do
Working closely with one of our four Regional teams, we are looking for a driven and inquisitive Data Analyst to take ownership of the Analysis, Reporting and Commercial Support for our contract customers and field-based colleagues in that region. The focus includes working with several data tools to present not just data, but valuable Business Intelligence to benefit our customers and our business internally, as well as working as a team with our other Data Analysts to further develop our capabilities in data analysis and reporting.
Provide in-depth Management Information, including reporting of contractual Key Performance Indicators to contract customers. Some reporting will be bespoke to each customer, both reactive to their requirements and proactive in developing insightful information to add value to the partnership.
- Work with a combination of applications, such as Google Big Query, Google Data Studio, Google Looker, Qlik Sense and Excel to offer the best solutions and provide a quality service to our customers. Experience of these applications would be advantageous.
- Perform analysis of our customer activity in the region with a focus on generating intelligence for the Regional team to inform decisions on sales and margin improvement.
- Utilise organisational skills to adapt to multiple work streams and respond effectively and efficiently to internal stakeholders. Demonstrate thorough attention to detail with data accuracy of real importance in delivering high standards of service.
- Form effective relationships with both the data team and the Regional operational team whom you would support to achieve collective success.
Is this you?
Experience as a Data Analyst or similar within a commercial environment is what were looking for. Most importantly would be the initiative to help drive continuous improvement within the data team and develop our capabilities in data.
Whats in it for you?
With a desire to develop and progress, there will be opportunities to take advantage of a strong training and development programme, including courses in Data Analytics and Leadership. This will enable you to learn, grow and develop across the Travis Perkins Group.
Well also equip you with a benefits package that grows as you grow with the company:
- Colleague bonus scheme
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Buy-as-you-earn scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discount across a variety of Group businesses including; 20% off at Wickes and 30% off at Tile Giant, plus special discounts across our Trade Merchanting businesses.
A bit about us - Managed Services
We are a leading UK supply chain and procurement solutions provider to the repairs and maintenance sector, delivering efficiency through quality, at an affordable price. Established by Travis Perkins in 2004 Travis Perkins Managed Services was created to support the renewal and regeneration of the UKs social housing stock.
We quickly grew to be the largest specialist team dedicated to the repairs and maintenance industry. With the right resources and experience in place we developed our offer to meet the needs and priorities of landlords across the nation. We now have partnerships in social housing, facilities management and Defence.
If you have the desire to be part of our team we would love to hear from you!