Pauwels Consulting is looking for someone to strengthen our Data Engineering team. Are you the one-in-a-kind Data Engineer that dares to take on challenging projects at our clients?
At Pauwels Consulting, we don’t just mix and match our consultants with the different projects, we actively pursue career and personal growth for all of our colleagues.
Within the Pauwels family, you will also find a strong community of Data Engineers which will enable you to exchange ideas, experiences and maybe even discover new niches!
Your main responsibilities include:
- You will be in charge of data gathering, consolidation and preparation for the data initiatives from the different BI and Data Science teams
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by Data Scientists
- Transform the IT strategy in an architecture that represents goals and target of the business
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Help formulate the client’s need/requirement in high level of delivery
- Summarize the needs/requirements in a clear and deployable overview of tasks
Have you got what it takes?
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or any related field) OR equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years of experience as Data Engineer
- Very good knowledge of an ETL tool
- Very good knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Very good knowledge of Cloud tools technologies and in any DWH-on-Cloud solution (Azure and/or AWS) in a professional environment
- Working knowledge of database technologies (SQL)
- Good knowledge of in any data orchestration/scheduling tool
- You speak French and/or Dutch natively and have a good level of English