Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
Full-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD
At Brookdale, the health and well-being of our residents and associates is our top priority. All offers of employment at Brookdale are subject to a candidate's successful completion of certain prerequisites which may include, but are not limited to, a legally compliant background check, drug screen, and any pre-employment testing or examination required by law, regulation, or Company policy. Brookdale has also adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.Responsibilities
Leads and assists in the establishment, planning, coordination, analysis, architecture, development, configuration, implementation and support of data based solutions that benefit Brookdale business. Creates scripts for extracting, transforming and loading data throughout the operational and data warehouse structures. Conceptualizes, develops and owns the data architecture, data pipelines and centralized data warehouse with trustworthy datasets.
- Lead efforts involving analysis, design, development, testing, documenting, implementation and support of new and existing applications and solutions.
- Assist in the administration and management of application/server infrastructure and performance.
- Lead and conduct application/architecture design and development reviews as appropriate to ensure working within appropriate technology/standards. Responsible for establishing best practices, standards, and architectures working with co-development leads/architects.
- Support testing of application programs within the company's development/unit test environments by ensuring that testing plans are developed according to the required methodology.
- Defines problems and draws valid conclusions based on collected data and established facts.
- Assist in the change management process. Serve as a change management role model by adhering to process guidelines and standards.
- Work directly with functional users and leaders as required to ensure support of business objectives. Responsible for full technical knowledge of all phases of projects, also having a good understanding of related business functions.
- Contribute skills to affect team's success. Support other project teams and co-team members as appropriate, and coordinate and participate in training for subject matter experts, technical and functional alike.
- Lead the identification and resolution of application and technical issues while understanding and contributing to the architecture of systems.
- Defines application/architecture request projects as appropriate including scope, approach, deliverables, and detailed work plans. Prepares required resource estimates and/or aids in the estimation process to support project management.
- Utilize appropriate project management techniques and methodologies. Ensure that the appropriate documentation is completed for each project.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and written, with manager, peers, business users and company leadership.
- Understand and promote Brookdale culture and apply effectively when solving business problems.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other members of IT and be passionate about finding problems in and improving IT efficiency. Work with other groups to help improve the knowledge, skills and efficiency of all teams.
This job description represents an overview of theresponsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list ofresponsibilities
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.