Evidilya is a CRO (Contract Research Organization) known for its expertise in clinical trials in food, functional foods, food ingredients, cosmetics and medical devices.
Provides a 360° service to the companies, following clinical and pre-clinical trials in Europe, North and South America and Asia; thanks to professional experts and following GCPs is able to maintain high quality standards.
Evidilya, headquartered in Milan, is looking to expand its staff with a Junior Data Scientist in Internship.Your Mission and key Responsibilities:
As a Jr Data Scientist, you will manage data in department of Clinical Research studies, through review, computerization, cleaning and auditing of clinical data and data bases in compliance with SOPs, client guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines. In particular, you will support Clinical Data Management Team and Biostatistics Team in:
Who we are looking for:
- Developing Case Report Form (CRF), electronic and/or paper.
- Data Entry process
- Coordination of eCRF build and validation documents, included but not limited to: edit check document, issue logs.
- Performing training on study trial for EDC and create user guides.
- Coordinating the archiving of study databases and related documents.
- Assisting in reconciling AE/SAE data in Safety DB and/or other Data Management DB, including but not limited to, performing MedDRA and/or WHO coding.
- Participating in conference calls and/or meetings with vendors/sponsor.
Bachelor’s degree in a science/statistics related field.
At least 6 months - 1 year data management and/or related work experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry/company.
Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Clinical research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology.
Knowledge of Clinical database applications such as EDC and CTMS will be considered a plus.
The search is open to candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77).
Candidates are invited to send their curriculum vitae and Cover letter giving authorization to the processing of personal data under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) N. 2016/679 (GDPR), with ref. 'DS' to email@example.com