We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the team in the area of mortgages. Your team will consist of data engineers, business analysts and architect, and is responsible for building DWH solutions.
In the future you will be part of migrating it from Oracle and Informatica Power Center to a hybrid MS Azure and Ab Initio.
Hybrid work model: 3 days in the office per week, 2 days remotely.Your Responsibilities
- Participating in BI projects as an ETL Developer/ Data Engineer
- Designing and implementing ETL processes
- Optimizing loading data to DWH
- Other tasks connected with the role
- An educational background (university degree) related to the position (Computer Technology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Finance/ Banking)
- + 5 years of experience in creating BI solutions
- Experience with data modeling and working in a DWH environment
- Experience with ETL tools for example, Informatica PowerCenter or Ab Initio
- Experience in MS Azure technologies (ADF, Synapse)
- Proactive attitude, self-driven and result-orientated person
- Good communication skills
- An analytical mind
- Excellent English skills - both written and spoken
- Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
- Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get a bonus!
- 5/10 Years NATEK Club – we offer long-term cooperation and celebrate each fifth-year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
- Medical Healthcare
- Multisport Club Card
- Technical and Personal training
- Language courses