We are changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. We’re connecting communities, boosting businesses and giving everyone access to superfast broadband. We’re also changing up the industry - we might be growing fast but we still behave like a start-up, with an open and inclusive environment where people can be themselves, speak up and make time for what matters.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too - with a starting salary of £24,500, you'll receive incremental increases over a set period, providing you are achieving your objectives. You’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
The support to succeed
When you join the CityFibre family, you’ll get all the support and opportunity you need to grow your career, learn new skills and fulfil your potential. You’ll receive a personalised development plan tailored to your role and ambitions, that will help you expand your knowledge and reach your goals. Your Line Manager will help you understand how CityFibre operates as a whole, and you’ll be assigned a Mentor who will also support your progression. And if you’re interested in exploring Management-level opportunities, you can join our highly successful Aspiring Managers Programme and fast track your career.
How will you change it up?
Our Customer Data Analyst will support the Data and Insights team of the customer Excellence pillar of the Customer Division to deliver Accurate insight, timely user-friendly visuals, scenario-based modelling, and lead performance Analysis. You will use Tableau and other Analytics software to support the delivery of accurate data and insight to meet City Fibre’s tactical and strategic goals also aligning to the wider business. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders and other third parties for the flawless delivery of insights
- Driving the delivery of the data request backlogs to ensure that activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Working with stakeholders & SME’s to assist in the definition of requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders outside Customer Division and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measuring data analysis and model success using appropriate techniques
- Delivering timely weekly reports to share with SLT and the board, ensuring that all data that leaves the team is accurate, correct and provides greater context than purely numerical.
- Correctly governing and documenting in library/dictionary form any data and analysis processed which ensures that the transparency of report, source and process can be picked up with ease.
What will you bring to the role
This is a fast moving, matrix organisation, so it is crucial that you have experience delivering automated reporting in a similar environment. In addition to this, you will have had at least a years experience working with Tableau as well as be able to demonstrate that you have excellent time management and organisational skills. You will also have presentation skills so that you are able to use visualisation techniques to deliver the complex and multi dimensional data in clear way.
It is also ideal that you are:
- Skilled in multi channel customer service delivery
- Capable to effectively use data and insight to identify opportunities for improvements
- Aware of connections within data around from Data Lake to front end.
- Strong influencing skills with ability to influence others behaviour and driving engagement on data insight and analysis
- Well experienced with data analysis software skills, process & use of Business intelligence systems.
- Have a strong analytical ability – establishing critical factors from diverse
- Continually improvement focused, bringing suitable challenge to the current way of working
- Able to communicate effectively in writing, both verbally and written, with all levels including management, team members and internal and external customers.
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.