We're looking for a People Data Analyst to join us in Amsterdam, London or Bradford!
Liberty Global is one of the world’s leading converged video, broadband and communication companies, with operations in six European countries under the consumer brands Virgin Media, Telenet and UPC.
We’re always looking for great talent that wants to Grow With Us.
If you’re the kind of person who embraces change, challenges the status quo and has a “sky’s the limit” attitude, then our place is your place. Come and join us!
What will you be doing?
- People Analytics
- Continually improve ongoing reporting, analyze reporting mechanisms, automating or simplifying self-service of People data
- Create and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, report design, visualizations, validation and report documentation
- To produce regular reports and analysis, write system queries to gather information, and perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, SQL and VBA to identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvements.
- People Services Metrics
- To own daily/weekly/monthly People Services metric reporting, including trend analysis and provide recommendations for improvement as well as SLA reporting
- Produce reports that interpret data that supports the People Services team
- To drive data accuracy at all times and provide an audit function for the People Services teams.
- Ensure through data analytics the understanding of Workday usage (ie corrections, cancelation, transactions in progress)
- Ad-hoc people project management
- Manage and drive smaller defects or process improvements where HR Efficiencies can be created
- Responsible for analytics and data with company onboarding
- To produce a range of accurate and timely people data, reports and insight across the employee life cycle from multiple data sources.
- To interpret the MI and produce quality insight to enable decision making in the People Services Team
Knowledge & experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Previous experience compiling and manipulating large datasets
- Demonstrable experience in producing concise/ compelling Insight reports
- You will have strong analytical skills, a passion for data and the ability to get into the detail while also seeing and understanding the bigger picture
- Advanced MS Excel skills and advanced user of Excel (pivots, lookup, VBA, Power BI)
- Ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Desirable skills & abilities:
- Another European language next to English
- Proven track record in using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
- Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Degree Qualification – ideally in an analytical subject area.
Liberty Global is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.