Job Title: Pricing Data Analyst
About Us -
We are ERIKS, a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries. We are involved, often without you knowing, in your day to day lives from your breakfast in the morning, to the microchips in your mobile and even supporting the NHS. We have over 7500 specialist colleagues in 20 countries adding ERIKS Value for industrial customers worldwide. Over the last 80 years, we continued to embed an entrepreneurial spirit and through our passion, specialism, and innovation, we make industry work better.About The Role –
About Our Offer -
- Working within the pricing team to define, set and monitor how we price our products and services at ERIKS.
- Building new analytical insights and procedures, monitoring test and learn activities and outcomes and making a positive financial impact.
- Adding value to the team, analysing data and making recommendations for change.
- Managing own time to combine routine tasks and one-off projects.
- Understanding and interpreting differing data sources and data points.
- Working with inhouse systems and Microsoft packages particularly Excel, Teams, Sharepoint and Power BI.
- Displaying positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude to build and maintain excellent working relationships across the business.
- Explaining complex, unfamiliar data insights to stakeholders across the business verbally, visually or in writing.
- A sound knowledge of Excel and data interrogation and manipulation techniques is imperative plus any experience of Sharepoint and Power BI would be an advantage.
- Experience in a similar role and looking for your next challenge in data analysis or with aspirations of growing your skills and career in this area.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer trust, support and bespoke training to help ensure you continue to grow and thrive with us.
We empower all our employees to drive their own career and a development path and always look to grow our future leaders from within. Our internal Talent team will give you the tools you need to succeed in your career, and the ERIKS family will give you any support and guidance you may need to use them effectively. On top of a competitive salary our benefits include:
About Our Environment -
- Contributory Pension
- Full ERIKS training provided
- Employee assistance programme
- Fully funded career and professional development opportunities
- Structured progression path
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
At ERIKS we fully believe in the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce and are constantly challenging ourselves to create and nurture an environment that welcomes all, empowers our team to bring their whole self to work and perform at their best. We would welcome and encourage your application regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether you think differently and will do our level best to make the recruitment process an environment for you to show us the real you. If you need any special allowance or adjustments made throughout the process or want to understand more about what’s ahead, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us