We are looking to expand our next-generation solutions team with people who enjoy working with large and noisy datasets (especially audio) while building momentum through successive experiments and wish to immerse themselves in cutting-edge hearing technology. As Data Scientist at Sonova, you get the opportunity to work in an international team of uniquely positioned specialists on the cutting edge of deep learning and audio processing. You will get the chance to work with our team at the forefront of next-generation hearing devices that will revolutionize the experience for millions of people with hearing disabilities.
- Create, test and improve datasets for a multitude of audio environments and settings
- Prepare and optimize data for training and evaluation of deep neural networks
- Develop and test audio pre- and post-processing methods
- Read and track audio processing and deep learning literature, identify and implement new valuable concepts
- Engage in team collaboration to meet joint goals like product integration, collaborate with colleagues at other R&D sites
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Software Engineering, or related technical fields
- 2+ years of strong experience in data science and the ability to write maintainable and well-documented code, following best practices in collaborative software engineering
- Experience working with the Python scientific stack (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib)
- Knowledgeable about audio data processing and applying common machine learning models to real-world data
- Knowledgeable about deep learning, and understanding of edge computing or low-power computation
- Experience with some of the following technologies: MongoDB, PSQL, Flask, TensorFlow/Keras, Linux/Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Prometheus/Grafana
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.