FULL TIME | IN OFFICE - BIRMINGHAM, AL
The Data Analyst
will work alongside the COO and CTO on data-focused projects for the employer. Projects will be drawn from topics that cover all aspects of the business including operational efficiency, implementation and client management, data mining and reporting, business expansion opportunities, and various other areas. The employer is looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, wants to learn all aspects of the business, and has strong analytical skills to work on a variety of projects that cross functional areas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and analyzing data, identifying relevant data points, and presenting results to leadership
- Working with Department leads to understand and build tools to support their data-driven goals
- Working with Department leads to create management reports (KPIs) that will be used to guide business decisions and identify opportunities for improvements
- Assisting with analysis and reporting of industry metrics to support Sales and Marketing content
- Working to understand key aspects of the business and help grow those through research, analytics, and communication
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results
The employer company is evolving rapidly; new projects and needs arise daily. As a result, the Data Analyst
will have the opportunity to work across many functional areas to see where they have the greatest interest. The ideal candidate would have strong written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in data analysis tools as well as presentation tools.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
The employer offers a full benefits package with this position and offers a family friendly work environment. Salary will be $50K - $60K, depending on experience.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single
qualification. Our clients are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If this role sounds exciting but your past experience doesn't include every qualification in the job description, apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate.About Boulo: Boulo is the go-to recruiting expert for working mothers and employers that embrace flexibility for mutual benefit. With years of experience as recruiters, professionals and mothers, our optimism and hope knows no limits in making the workplace work for everyone.If you would like to receive updates about new jobs and jobs not publicly available, create your Boulo profile here:https://app.boulosolutions.com/signup/member. Joining the Boulo Community is free.