At least 5+ years with data warehouse design, development in an Oracle, Snowflake database developer (Oracle 11g or greater) or similar database technologies
- Must have hands on experience implementing AWS Big data lake using EMR and Spark
- Database Architecture, SQL , Database performance/Optimization .
- Experience with Airflow tool and DAG's creation, Jobs Orchestration.
- 5+ years of experience working as an Oracle / Snowflake database developer (Oracle 11g or greater)
- 5+ years of working in a data warehousing / big data environment
- SQL ETL/ELT development and performance tuning
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain standards established by the architecture and Development teams.
- Robust data analysis and root cause analysis skills
- Self-motivated independent thinker and collaborative team member.
- Experience in using CI/CD pipeline (Gitlab)
- Experience in Code Quality implementation (Used Pep8/Pylint) tools or any other code quality tool.
- Implement Industry Standards /Best Practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.