At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Data Analyst who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
You will work as a Data Analyst in a cross-functional converged infrastructure team where you will collaborate with infrastructure SME’s and data analysts to deliver the data optimization program goals, providing deep analysis, data insights and data visualization solutions for the firm’s key infrastructure services.
Operational Analytics (OA) make effective use of existing infrastructure data in different forms, at different layers, silos, tools and systems to help improve infrastructure stability, operational efficiency and service level customer experience.
We develop data driven solutions that help Reduce Risk of major incidents and avoid impact to key services by Leveraging AIOps methodologies to discover trends, patterns and anomalous behavior in noisy IT systems data. We develop visual and programmatic instrumentation that communicate actionable insights for both deep forensic and real-time streaming analytics that enable support teams to better anticipate potential problems and focus on proactive incident avoidance. We run IT with data.
Technologies: Machine Learning, Python, Data Lake Impala, Tableau
- Opportunities to deliver technical change that can have a direct impact in fundamentally shaping how IT infrastructure services are efficiently delivered and consumed.
- The opportunity to focus on Site Reliability Engineering principles, data-driven problem solving and root cause analysis – with a clear understanding of the differences between correlation and real root causality (Distill the real signal from the noise).
- Apply your intellect to solving a set of meaningful problems around system performance, efficiency, complexity.
- Oversee and conduct the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions through advanced machine learning and data visualization techniques.
- Work directly with stakeholders, management and executives.
- Exposure to a diverse range of technologies and many operational data analytics use-cases
- including Outlier/Anomaly Detection, Predictive Analytics and Machine learning including
- variance analysis, MissForests, and Autoencoder methodologies.
- Be part of a dedicated global Analytics team, receptive to modern working practices.
Challenges the candidate will face in the role:
- You will be delivering projects that will transform the organization and challenge current operating practices, the ideal candidate will be able to translate and articulate advance data analytics concepts and explain outcomes in a way that can be easily consumed by our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with knowledge of Banking System Infrastructure to join our dynamic team of analysts. The candidate will provide the key skills and experience to support the team’s goals of delivering advanced IT Operational Analytics (ITOA) within the organization.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of projects to provide advanced data solutions and operational improvements across multiple infrastructure services and technologies (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, DBaaS, classic compute, storage, networks and applications).
- At least 3 years of experience providing IT solutions (data analysis or similar).
- An understanding of advanced analytics, Machine Learning systems, real time telemetry and time series databases, plus common data manipulation and analysis tools and programming languages such as Python (Pandas & NumPy libraries).
- An understanding of IT Infrastructure fundamentals and some advanced concepts (Compute architecture, Databases, Web and Application Communications, Storage subsystems, Networks).
- Experience with BI and Data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Grafana, PowerBI etc
- The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our clients.
- A problem solver leveraging Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization technologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Proficient organization, written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with stakeholders and clients as a professional service provider.
- Comfortable being part of a multi-tasking, fast-paced Agile/Kanban/Sprint based team for continuous service delivery and support.
- Splunk platform experience a plus, including data ingest and transformation techniques, developing models using the machine the learning toolkit, advanced SPL query language and dashboard development.
- Experience with advanced analytics engines and programming languages for statistical analysis such as Spark and R.
- Project Management, SCRUM, ITIL/Six Sigma a Plus.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program