November 23, 2021
What will this job do to improve your life?
This is an exceptional data engineering opportunity that will be well suited to those who enjoy using new technology and new data engineering techniques. This is a team that produces a conveyor belt of high quality engineers who have progressed in their careers whilst with the company. If you are looking for a team that supports your growth both technically and with stakeholders then this is the team for you. You will quite simply, be seen in a different light, in the data market having worked for this business.
About the role
This position helps to manage the flow of data through the business. Much of this data is coming in real-time therefore utilising Spark streaming techniques will be a large part of the position. You will be deploying machine learning models and building data pipelines. The business is a market leading, online company, well known in the Australian market. The amount of data that flows through the company means there is endless opportunity to create and innovate but it also means that the data engineering team are integral to how it runs.
- Work alongside other engineers and data scientists to deploy machine learning models
- Deploy data through both batch and streaming techniques
- Work with data across multiple teams
- Design discussions on how to model and structure architecture
- Proven experience as a data engineer
- Experience working with APIs
- Relevant degree in data, computer science, IT etc
- Experience working on Spark and AWS
- Combination of work from home and work in office flexibility
- Modern offices designed to improve collaboration
- Competitive salary package even in the current market
Company & culture
- Well known local, online business which looks great on a CV
- Well established data team
- Leadership push collaboration both within the team and with other business units
- Many years of continuous team and company growth
If you are interested in this position please apply here or contact Joel or James at Precision Sourcing at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are passively looking send us an email or give us a call (Joel 0458 894 096 or James 0401 733 923)
Please APPLY NOW with a Word version of your resume.
For further information call Joel Stein on 02 8246 7706.