Junior Data Analyst - US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $70K-$80K
Minimum 1 year of project experience required - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply!
Looking for a job change? We can help! Visit hiremefast.net
to start your job search and land incredible offers on automation!
HireMeFast LLC is a job placement & recruitment agency connecting employers with world-class talent in the tech industry. We provide job seekers with the resources and support they need to land their dream tech job offer, 100% guaranteed.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
- Proficient in Google Scripts
- Minimum 1 year of data or information management and/or data analysis experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (macros, imports, query functions).
- Experience with developing in Google App Script is a plus.
- Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in an administratively manual environment while working towards automation of processes in the future.
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
Unique Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why HireMeFast LLC?
HireMeFasts most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're proliferating. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to land their best job offer possible.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. HireMeFast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.