The SCM Operations Analyst’s responsibilities comprise of 3 key areas :
- Optimise inventory level, sustain weeks of cover demand, mitigate customer backorders, maximize replacement matrix offer, evaluate Next-Best-Use of inventory, and reduce excess & obsolescence risk
- Using data and understanding historical results, provide root cause and statistical trend analysis. Provide insights and early indicators of future results
- Promote synergy among business support groups, namely Procurement, Supplier Management and Operations to delivering strategic plans and expected results. Steer to influence stakeholder behaviour.
- Dissect, analyse facts, provide probable causes as well as solutions. Communicate and influence stakeholders is key
- Work with large amounts of data, so being able to manipulate, comprehend and then summarize this data is paramount
- Develop and maintain a reporting suite of reports and dashboards to report on KPI’s on a regular basis along with conducting ad hoc analysis with the purpose of reporting on the key metrics which support business decisions
- Evaluate data, risks and processes with a focus on observing trends, outliers and anomalies, identifying areas of opportunities, developing recommendations for change and driving change i.e. excess & obsolescence risk
- Monitor mobile device costs by conducting root cause analysis to understand variances and when necessary, work in a cross functional environment to identify and quickly resolve any issues
- Highlight emerging trends, risks and opportunities for mobile devices
- Support backorder risk mitigation metrics by evaluating the SKU replacement matrix, realizing like for like supply opportunities and minimizing obsolescence and excess inventory
- Provide NBU Analysis (Next-Best-Use) on inventory, providing information and analysis to relevant Stakeholders that aids decision making over recommendations on whether to buy, sell, refurbish or re-use mobile equipment
- Provide transparency to the business operations on the cost of inventory (mobile phones) and logistics costs (i.e. overhead costs and shipping costs) with supporting details of drivers/movements within KPIs, holding costs, pricing, yields, turnaround times, capacity planning, etc.
- Build scenarios of supply capabilities and limitations
- Support global/regional supply chain initiatives by interfacing with other supply chain personnel in the business operations
- Build consensus and alignment around key objectives for the work group or project team
- Work through resistance and objections by providing alternatives that address concerns and incorporate input and suggestions
- Identify the costs and benefits associated with opportunities, plan ahead to avoid defects and rework, and minimize cost and maximize benefits
QUALIFICATIONS, WORK EXPERIENCES, SKILLSETS AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder
- Background in Industrial Engineering is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Experience in managing performance metrics and process enhancement
- Demonstrated experience in operations excellence work, such as lean oriented or process automation
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams across different geographies within South East Asia
- High competency in Microsoft applications
- A problem solver. Comfortable to work on complex service issues and develop/recommend solutions
- Technical proficiency in computer system skills is necessary (Power BI, SQL, QlikView, Hyperion, DAX)
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, across all levels of the business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to use multiple mediums to convey key messages
- A fast-paced high growth environment where accountability for your own work is vital. You must be a self-starter and have strong communication skills
What's on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Asurion helps more than 300 million people around the world unlock their technology’s untapped potential
- Asurion’s 19,000 employees and counting deliver a seamless, award-winning customer experience, anticipating their needs and providing tailored services reachable within one touch
- When we all act as leaders, we make Asurion great
- Asurion is an equal opportunity employer.
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Asurion is the global leader in technology protection services. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers, gaming systems and provides more than 200 million consumers worldwide with best-in-class service, repair, replacement and delivery. The company also provides products which can protect a consumer’s wireless content and software. Asurion is the exclusive provider to many of the world's premier telecommunications and retail companies. The company is privately-held with more than 19,000 employees and operates in six countries across three continents. For more information, please visit www.asurion.com.
Why Join Asurion?
At Asurion, we don't just redefine-We reinvent. We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn't confined by hierarchy. As a result, we have achieved phenomenal growth.
Today, this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever. It is in our DNA. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged to daily make a difference - for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://asurion.snaphunt.com/job/05559V0KW4