If you live and breathe digital, we want to offer you a super challenging and exciting role in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team. Imagine using digital technologies to disrupt the real estate investment industry.
Our job in LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Team is to be brave and accelerate the impact of digital transformation by partnering closely with our business units, we prototype ideas, test them in the real business scenarios, and quickly adapt the solution. Combining data science, human-centered design, and the latest rapid development techniques—such as agile, microservices and DevOps—we help deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses.
For our Digital Transformation, we are building a LaSalle’s Digital Experience (LDX) Platform on Azure. The LDX platform will be powered by multiple COTS/Custom Build applications and unified data and content platforms. We are setting up Digital Engineering Hub in Bangalore to support the global implementation of LaSalle’s Digital Transformation Program, this position will be based in US preferable in central time zone.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Power BI Data model, debug DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Strong in Looker data modelling and LookML understanding
- Suggest essential technical and strategic changes to improvise present business intelligence systems.
- Collaborate with database owners and ETL/ELT to achieve the best BI solutions.
- Collaborate with team to resolve issues, help is designing best enhanceable solutions.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Good understanding of Jira, work in Jira Agile environment with strong sense of responsibility and delivery.
- Desire to learn and excel in career, willing to adopt and learn as per business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret the requirements from Business as an architectural process, and data modelling.
- Good working knowledge of SQL queries, python, and JSON.
- Consult with business users, clients, technical stakeholders to identify, assess, and solve complex business problems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Design and build solutions for data warehouse.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience in Asset Management.
- Working with greenfield projects.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.