Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
The Strategic Finance team is focused on solving some of Figma’s most pressing business issues. The team is responsible for owning the company's budget and top level business objectives, driving annual and quarterly planning processes, and performing financial analysis to inform our business strategy. You’ll be bringing a high level of rigor to the highest priority business issues and will interface regularly with senior leaders at the company. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with both technical and non technical counterparts, extremely detail oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity. Familiarity with financial data would be a huge plus.This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Take ownership of our financial data pipelines
- Partner with the Strategic Finance team to improve financial forecasting methods
- Perform data analysis and build models such as customer LTV and propensity to buy to refine our long term strategy
- Drive metrics understanding and operationalize usage of KPIs
- Collaborate with cross organizational teams including finance, growth, product, marketing and sales to set team level targets that contribute to company objectives.
- Prepare metrics updates for the executive team and the broader company.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Fluency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Firm knowledge around statistical methods, including forecasting
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.Read more about our team:
Pay Transparency Disclosure
- From experiment to launch
- By the numbers: one year of remote work
- Measuring the value of design systems
- Figma’s Series D: The Decade of Design
- Figma's engineering values
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Annual Base Salary Range (SF/NY Hub):
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.About Figma
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.