Sentinels (Financial Risk & Compliance)
We believe AI to be the single most transformative technology of our time.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning create unprecedented new ways to live and do business. With expertise and insights from the real world, we build products which automate processes, detect anomalies, or predict outcomes. And we’re growing our team!
Machine Learning Engineer
The financial system is facing serious challenges. Banks and payment service providers are struggling to meet the requirements of regulators, and current Know Your Customer & Anti-Money Laundering solutions are falling short of needs. At the root of financial crime are felonies involving drugs, human trafficking, and terrorism.
But there’s hope! AI and machine learning offer the promise to catch criminals effectively. The Financial Risk and Compliance (FRC) team at Sentinels AI is building cutting-edge AI software products to help financial institutions meet pressing regulatory requirements, reduce false positives, maximise customer experience, and fight financial crime.
- Exploratory data analysis
- Development of Machine Learning algorithms
- Deployment of models to our customers in a multi-tenant SaaS application
- End-to-end ownership of Machine Learning challenges within the engineering team
- 3+ years of professional experience within a Machine Learning environment
- Good understanding of supervised and unsupervised training problems
- Good understanding of classic ML algorithms (e.g. SVM, trees, clustering, etc.)
- Programming skills (Python is preferred)
- Experience working with big datasets ( 1Tb)
Nice to have
- Experience deploying ML models to production
- Data visualization skills
- Knowledge of big data technologies (HDFS/S3, Spark, Parquet, etc.)
- Experience in the fintech domain
We are a team of innovators at the forefront of technical knowledge and cutting-edge techniques. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, from research to prototype, from feature validation to new product launches.
We hire talents who dare to take a stand and explore new directions. We empower our team to be self-leading, take the initiative and experiment because we believe that creative and fulfilled people build the most helpful and inventive products.
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world
- Work side-by-side with highly motivated people
- If you think this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!