Technical and professional Experience:
- 6-9 years of experience, including 3+ years of Master Data Management experience
- Should have a strong technical background on Informatica MDM implementation projects.
- Candidate should relate business requirement and map it to the technical design in Informatica MDM.
- Should possess a hands-on experience in Hub console configuration, E360/IDD setup for User Interface.
- Understanding and practical exposure on Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) for profiling, Consolidation, Standardization Transformation and be knowledgeable on ETL capabilities using IDQ.
- On ground experience on ActiveVos configuration, tasks and process setup, SMTP configuration for email notification.
- Having exposure on Cloud MDM and AWS S3 concepts would be added advantage.
- Experience with Collibra Data Governance a plus
Informatica MDM Hub Console, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), IDD/Entity 360, ActiveVos, Oracle, SQL
- Strong Hands on experience in using Informatica MDM with Strong functional understanding of Master Data Management End to end MDM Hub Configuration Base Objects, Staging, Mapping, Cleanse Function, Match Rules, Validation, Trust and Batch Group IDD configuration with SAM Understanding of Batch Integration Data Load Process Hands on knowledge in Entity 360 IDD MDM Customization using Java SIF or Web service knowledge.
- Gather and interpret Informatica MDM hub functional specifications and user requirements
- Design data models within MDM Hub, and drive MD Hub Architecture, Conceptual and Physical Data Model definition
- Design and implement mappings for bringing data into MDM Hub from the source systems
- Good knowledge in data flow between landing to stage to base object
- Configure MDM hub Batch Jobs and Batch Groups; design and implement MDM Hub events for auditing data changes
- Configure Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge Rules, coordinate Match Rule tuning
- Analyzes Designs, configures and tests E360 interfaces requirements
- Design workflow customizations for Data Stewards using IDD
- Identify gaps in current methodology of DQ program
- Build DQ rules using Informatica IDQ tool stack
- Work with application team to onboard IDQ ID's for access
- Assists with MDM/IDQ installation, product code migration, testing defect resolution, and initial data loads
- Hands on experience on rules, maps, maplets
- Assess current Installation and domain configuration
- Capture existing server capacity to assess future demand of resources
- Recommend best practices around IDQ Development, Process, and Automation
- Mulesoft with Informatica MDM/IDQ team for technical support and design reviews
- ActiveVos configuration for workflow process
- Good understanding on task/process creation using ActiveVos, knowledge on monitoring, identifying blockers and correcting it.
- Understanding on reading ActiveVos logs, IDQ logs
- Trouble shooting on all Informatica tools
- Hosted MDM/AWS S3 experience would be an added advantage