This position will provide the Health Plan Systems with a platform for real-time stream processing by performing application and production support to help ensure the availability of streaming services and the continuous flow of data.
- Execute streaming best practices and proper stream architecture
- Design, develop and maintain real-time processing applications
- Design, develop and maintain real-time data pipelines
- Develop tooling to monitor core infrastructure health. Perform system upgrades. Implement CI/CD and logging
- Analyze new streaming technologies from proof of concept to implementation
- Implement automation and self-service tools to streamline interaction with shared service infrastructure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred. 3+ years of experience in Computer Engineering, Software Development, System Administration, Linux Administration, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering. Experience with following programs/platforms is preferred:SQlL Server, ETL, SSIS, SNowflake Amazon Aurora and Redis; Linux – RedHat; Continuous Integration and Deployment – CloudBees, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Puppet and Chef.Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.