EY wavespace Madrid is looking for a data scientist with background in Generative AI technologies to help design and build cutting edge Gen AI solutions. EY wavespace is creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. We are creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY’s network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
You’ll lead substantial parts of the design, development, and implementation of state-of-the-art Generative AI models to automate tax-related processes and improve efficiency. You will drive development of large portions of critical project deliverables. You may guide other engineers, estimate task effort, and communicate your approach and results effectively. You will be part of a team with a global mindset and with team members from all over the world (20+ nationalities), with mentors who will help you grow in both technical and business domains.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of state-of-the-art Generative AI models to automate tax-related processes and improve efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and challenges.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in Generative AI.
- Optimize and fine-tune existing Generative AI models to enhance their performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior members of the team, promoting knowledge sharing.
- Communicate complex concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through documentation and presentations.
- Stay informed about industry trends, and emerging technologies related to Generative AI.
- Master's in Computer Science, Data Science, AI, or any related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying Generative AI models, preferably in the tax or finance domain.
- Experience developing complex software systems that have been deployed to an active userbase.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex Generative AI projects and generating actionable insights from large-scale datasets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and present complex concepts to stakeholders.
- A portfolio showcasing successful Generative AI projects or research papers is highly desirable.
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please apply with your ENGLISH CV.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.