- Specify, develop, implement and test software systems
- Ensure the smooth management of the configurations
- Present results
The various projects encompass the broad leveraging of AI and Machine Learning to:
- Advanced degree (MSc/PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Physics or Mathematics/Statistics (if not Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or related Engineering)
- Proven implementation experiences in machine learning, and statistical knowledge and extreme proficiency in C++, Python and/or Matlab. Comfortable with SQL, Tableau.
- Understanding and implementation experience of predictive modeling algorithms such as regressions, time series, neural networks, clustering, decision trees and heuristic models, with familiarity dealing with tradeoffs between model performance and business needs.
- Conceive, develop and test algorithms database tools and statistical predictive models by analyzing large datasets with a variety of tools (R, Python, SQL and Tableau)
- Agile methods
- Proven experience with PyTorch / TensorFlow / CPU / GPU would be a plus.
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop/Vertica/Spark/Kafka) is a plus.
- Experience with virtual reality technologies is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration (GitLab…) is a plus.
- Drive the capability development of a Navigation System in its mission planning competency and accuracy;
- Improve its 'trustability', reliability and 'explainability' in its interaction with Man-through a Human-Machine Interface;
- Optimize the vessel trajectories and traffic safety in different maritime conditions; and
- Streamline the interactions between a Chatbot and a Mission-Planning System.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552