COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Lockheed Martin will require all newly hired employees, in the United States, must be fully vaccinated before their start date.Description:
The position reports directly to the RAM/RODEC manager and the candidate will be expected to interact with a multidisciplinary team which includes research engineers, RF engineers, systems engineers, test engineers, and security representatives.
- Execute characterization tests using Test Equipment (Network Analyzers, Focused Beam, NRL Arch, RCS Range equipment, Waveguide, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.)
- Assist in software tool development and database management
- Evaluate test specifications, test plans, and instructions where required; adapt or modify existing test equipment to meet test specification requirements
- Assist in test documentation development (test plans, procedures, reports), troubleshooting issues, and review test plans
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage test projects efficiently
- Must be a U.S Citizen and have an Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Familiarity with automated and manual test equipment
- Prior software experience (Python, SQL, C#, MATLAB, Git)
- Familiar with National Instruments software products (TestStand, LabWindows/CVI or LabVIEW)
- Ability to use network analyzers, oscilloscopes, multimeters, power generators, and precision measuring tools in the testing and verification of electrical, electronic, and electro-optical assemblies
- Demonstrated experience with Test Equipment and Test Methodologies
- Prior experience with testing / troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and/or optical hardware
- Automation experience inclusive of automated test programs
- Experience in Linux Environments; experience with scripting language
- Experience documenting findings and results in accordance with established development and configuration management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or combined education with years of professional experience
- Experience in oral and written communication to present to Management
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: