Data Science is transforming the healthcare sector due to its many applications. The field of Oncology is using precision medicine and big data analytics to predict and treat cancer at an earlier stage to improve the lives of patients.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Healthcare, with aims to improve and save lives with the use of technology. He/She will be responsible for the following:
- In-house development and implementation of machine learning models in the areas of natural language processing and computer vision for cancer research, using huge hospital data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources in various formats, such as text, tabular, time series, images and video.
- Develop capabilities to answer clinical questions by gathering, analyzing user requirements, and solving the questions by developing rule-based (or machine learning) systems with end-user interaction and automated alert systems
- Participate in design and code reviews, unit testing development and reliability testing
- Ensure proper documentation and source control throughout the project life cycles
- Interact closely with various stakeholders, including clinicians, technical team, and others throughout the capabilities/technology development, staging, and implementation phase
- Research Study and Database management