As an experienced member of our Machine Learning garage, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the data , and data management practice applied to Machine Learning initiatives that require the data for training models and hosting them in production. This role will require you to partner continuously with senior stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on achieving the common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the data development teams in their sprints for daily deliveries
- Identify additional capabilities gaps for data platform to support ML Models
- Work collaboratively with data scientists, data analysts, product owners and understand the data requirements for models and business objectives
- Work with Senior and C-level stakeholders for reporting and influencing vision and strategy
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Extensive hands on data engineering experience
- Strong expereince in coding using Java, Scala, or Python
- Experience working with Machine Learning, working with data streaming solutions
- Working experience with Big Data, Spark or PySpark
- Keen understanding of agile transformation and Garage/Agile model
- Experience in estimating infrastructure and development needs.
- Ability to work independently in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans