We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions, will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Digital Ag Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Support our product, UX and design teams in data-driven product and app development
- Explore and analyse data to develop business intelligence solutions (e.g. dashboards and reports) and communicate trends and actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Plan, construct and run experiments to support data driven decision making and deep insights.
- Understand user behaviour, support event tracking setup and quantify the end to end user journey
- Coordinate with data engineering, DevOps and platform teams to build required tooling for analytics & insights.
- Drive adoption of data driven decision making.
- At least 2 years of experience in a data analyst or similar quantitative role.
- Graduated in data-related subjects such as Economics, Physics, Maths, Statistics, Empirical Social Science, Natural Science, Computer Science, or Business/Data Analytics
- Ability to apply scientific thinking to solve business problems with data and analytics.
- Ability to translate insights/tell a story with the data and analysis.
- Proficiency in SQL, R and Python. Hands-on experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI).
- Have worked with product analytics tools (Amplitude, GA, MixPanel etc.) and have in-depth knowledge on their integration in digital products (mobile apps)
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interest in agriculture/farming/sustainability preferred.
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited work contract
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours, working from home/remote option + 30 days of vacation!
- Support for personal development, training, conferences, and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks
- To choose your own preferred MacOS hardware
Talent Acquisition Manager
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.