We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist
with experience specifically in NLP techniques and Algorithms including but not limited to ingestion and analysis of raw unstructured text data alongside traditional Data science algorithms.
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Developing A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Developing automated processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Leverage big data to discover patterns and solve strategic business problems using structured and unstructured data sets across multiple environments.
- Following and documenting best practices and processes.
- Demonstrating the ability to handle multiple assignments in parallel.
- Meeting aggressive and often demanding timelines successfully.
- The job will require working closely with subject matter experts and technical leaders from ERM’s other Business Units, across time zones, as part of diverse teams that may be established for revenue delivery on project-to-project basis.
- Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Economics or related quantitative field.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in data mining, and working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of using Azure Machine Learning Platform
- Excellent understanding of advanced machine learning and visualization techniques for NLP algorithms.
Remote working available
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.