The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists
- Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
This position requires expertise in machine learning, natural language processing and data science. The work will cover a wide variety of NLP use cases e.g., text classification, text similarity, language modelling, information extraction and retrieval etc. A successful candidate will work with state-of-the-art technologies, initialize innovation and bring advanced applied NLP into the organization’s workflow. The job will cover a variety of tasks throughout various implementation stages (data preprocessing, model training, evaluation etc.). Therefore, the candidate should be able to take over the responsibility over the implementation of the full cycle of a data science project.
Your problem-solving mindset creates real business value. This is your role.
- You are part of an international team of data scientists and machine learning engineer with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
- You interact regularly with internal customers across Siemens as project responsible and assist them in making business decisions.
- You support the full application lifecycle starting with first ideation workshops over successful prototypes until the go live of an enterprise-ready application.
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solve complex business problems leveraging your NLP expertise
- You design and implement ready-for-production MLOps pipelines
- You perform systematic qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the ML algorithms as well as establish software performance monitoring
- You Create visibility for the team’s activity and products, communicate successes and business value generated by the applied AI to the wider audience
- Following the latest advances in industrial as well as research NLP, ML and Data Science, evaluate the benefits and the usability of the latest innovations and eventually integrate such into the workflow will also be part of your role.
We are looking for:
- A university degree in Computational Linguistics, Data Science, Computer Science or a comparable field of study.
- Knowledge of NLP techniques and the current state-of-the-art
- Expert programming skills in Python
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and their tools for Machine Learning and NLP related tasks (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix terminal commands
- Understanding of linguistic fundamentals of natural languages
- Previous practical experience with NLP projects
- Knowledge of software version control systems (GIT)
- Very good command of English
- German is a plus
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Full / Part time: