Who we are:
Berkshire Associates is a human resource consulting and technology firm that specializes in helping companies build their ideal, balanced workforce. We are a recognized leader in Affirmative Action consulting, with additional initiatives in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Compensation Services, Applicant Tracking, and Training. Today, these innovative HR solutions have propelled us into position among the most sought-after providers in the industry.
We built Berkshire on service. Service to our employees, service to our community, and service to our customers. We are family owned. Our employees, management, and ownership are in this business to make a difference, not only in the lives of our employees and their families, but to help our customers ensure that they are instituting best practices in employment and compliance. Berkshire offers a supportive work environment with fantastic benefits, along with remote work options. Berkshire makes a difference!
The Affirmative Action Data Analyst will support the Affirmative Action Outsourcing team to develop plans by formatting, analyzing, updating, importing, and exporting client data using Microsoft Excel and balanceAAP software.
- Prepares accurate, complete, and formatted data files in MS Excel using appropriate formulas and functions. Updates missing or incomplete information to the extent possible by referencing client's submitted or prior year data at the direction of Project Manager.
- Imports data into balanceAAP, formats error and/or file consistency reports, and makes corrections at direction of Project Manager.
- Reconciles applicant flow and new hire data tables in MS Excel and balanceAAP Apps to Hires tool. Researches and suggests corrections to discrepancies to Project Manager. Prepares and updates Applicant Workbook and data tables at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Generates and maintains documentation of work progress and other project information, utilizing internal software products as appropriate.
Seeks out opportunities to assist consultants with routine aspects of plan preparation, including but not limited to, formatting reports or data, preparing worksheets, and updating information in balanceAAP
- Very strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Self-driven individual with ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment, and effectively shift priorities is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with tact and discretion is required.
- Ability to work effectively individually and within a team, with minimal supervision is required.
- Working knowledge of affirmative action principles and regulations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of database management software is preferred.
- Experience in a Human Resources data entry or HRIS role preferred.
- Experience with a consulting or project management environment preferred.
- Experience in Human Resources and/or Federal government contracting preferred.
High school diploma or GED equivalent with 1 to 3 years of work experience in a general office setting. Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred and will be considered in lieu of experience.
Strong Miscrosoft Excel knowledge
Salary: $55,000 - $61,000 a year.
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Credit and Identity Monitoring