Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Data Analyst with Assistant Vice President title in Identity and Access Management (IAM) Reporting & Analytics. You’d perform analysis to assess the quality of the data and identify potential data feeds issues. Be responsible for creating reports and data visualisation with Big Data, Tableau and other technologies. Enrich base data sets with extra details identifying possible ways to join other sources and analyse result to answer set questions. Perform review of the code of other Team members, provide expertise and share best-practices across the Team.
Your future colleagues
Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization within Enterprise & Security Services is responsible for the design and delivery of the key services related to the management of identities, and the safeguarding of access to critical digital assets. IAM organization is globally distributed across our Wroclaw, Warsaw, London, Zurich, Singapore and Raleigh offices, and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for experienced Data Analysts who will help us deliver data driven projects across Access Management organization.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a data analyst role
- Advanced SQL skills and experience in data analysis
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, data visualization, ETL, Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Experience related to various data sets, databases or reporting platforms
- Experience in Agile delivery environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent English with outstanding communication skills in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.