This is an exciting time to join us on a 12 month contract! The Senior Digital Data Analyst within the Digital Hub is a critical role in the Analytics Chapter within the SMB Tribe
The Senior Digital Data Analyst will be a strong proactive contributor to the delivery of squad OKR’s, looking not just at delivery of existing initiatives, but also the identification and delivery of new opportunities across all Digital assets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Utilize Google Analytics, Tableau & BigQuery to create robust solutions for sales and marketing teams
- Split your time over two Agile Squads within the Digital Omnichannel Engagement Tribe
- Scoping, defining and implementing tracking solutions across digital assets, ensuring that all critical aspects of sales and service customer journeys are captured;
- Performing analyses, and presenting findings in a clear and understandable language;
- Performing complex data, statistical and commercial analysis to understand how customer behaviour, product changes and adjustments to digital assets impact the Consumer business;
- Developing recommendations with a clearly articulated, structured argument;
- Delivering findings back to the senior stakeholders to drive well-informed decision-making;
- Contributing to the overall chapter delivery of business insights and recommendations to delivery against the Digital Tribe objectives
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Advanced in BI Reporting tools such as Tableau is ideal
- Seasoned background as a Senior or experienced Data Analyst (SQL, Lavastorm, Alteryx etc)
- Experienced in Google Analytics implementation on web, preferably with some Tag management experience
- You would be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and multitask several different activities across critical deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Statistics)
- Minimum 6 years of demonstrated exposure to a variety of Digital Marketing, Digital Sales and/or Digital Service in large organisation
- Ability to deal with senior management and executive leadership teams, and, technical implementation stakeholders
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships with diverse teams
- Have intense curiosity - a desire to go beneath the surface of a problem, find the questions at its heart and distil them into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested
- Keep abreast of innovate analytics and modelling techniques in the industry
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us – we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re working to create a better tomorrow for all Australians.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!