We are seeking a talented and driven Splunk Data Onboarding Engineer and infrastructure expertise. This position will be customer facing role, responsible for delivering engineering services and support to our customers for Proficio Managed SIEM/Log Management platforms. This a great opportunity to learn security for an experienced Spunk Data Engineer to take the step in your career.
Proficio provides always-on cybersecurity protection services and is a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Our 24/7 security operations center (SOC) helps clients detect critical threats and rapidly respond to prevent the risk of a security breach.
We are changing the way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing the most advanced managed security services — without the cost and complexity of acquiring sophisticated software or operating your own SOC.
Proficio is at the center of this exciting industry changing the way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing the most advanced cloud-based solutions to monitor, manage and scan critical assets.
Come join our international team!
- Perform day to day administrative and management tasks related to the Splunk including performance monitoring and tuning, troubleshooting, and upgrading/patching of systems
- Deploy Splunk server (HFs, Indexers, SH, SHC. Deployment Servers etc)
- Perform initial installation and configuration of new SIEM/Log Management deployments in both hosted and cloud environments
- Participate in regular customer calls in support of both new customer deployments and regular production support
- Provide support for Proficio Content Engineering and SOC Analyst teams as it relates to platform issues or enhancements
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM/Log Management platforms
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Hands on experience in engineering and supporting a large scale Splunk environment
- Basic understanding of Network Firewalls, VPN, Load-balancers, and complex network designs
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems preferred
- Basic understanding of system architecture design and planning for new SIEM/Log Management deployments in both hosted and cloud environments preferred
- Familiar with syslog-ng
- Experience with other SIEM platforms such as HP ArcSight a plus
- Modular inputs and modular actions preferred
- Strong event logging solutions for large corporations is preferred
- Working knowledge of scripting technologies such as Python and Shell Scripts a plus
- Heath plans and other benefits
- Engaging and fun employee events!
minimumYearsExperience : 2
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]