- 6 month initial contract + likely extensions
- Attractive Daily Rate
We are seeking a well-rounded BA with a balance of business analysis and data analysis skills to work on exciting projects with our client.Job Description:
- Upon commencement, this BA will be working on verifying the data in the new Qlik Sense dashboard that our client is developing. This person will play a critical role in ensuring that the data shown in the dashboard is accurate and corresponds back to DD Follow Up Report and Control Reports. In case of any inconsistencies, this person will investigate the issue, identify the root cause, engage relevant stakeholders, raise necessary risks in accordance with our client's risk management framework and follow the issue through to resolution.
- The BA will also be involved in “storytelling” writing, which is a business facing guide explaining in plain English how to read different graphs on the dashboard.
What Functional skills are required from the role:
- The BA will also be involved in business workflow and process analysis whereby an known business process gap or issue will be required to be investigated, relevant data collected, and a solution proposed and implemented to address the gap/issue.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (technical document writer level)
- Experience in authoring and coordinating sign off for project documents (Business Requirements, UAT Test Plan, Test Summary Report and Test Cases, Business Process Maps and Business Work Instructions)
- Strong influencing skills (ability to win stakeholder’s support on conflicting matters in a diplomatic way)
- Ability to develop a compelling PowerPoint deck that clearly explains a business problem, presents findings of analysis completed, defends a business case and the like.
- Strong business process and workflow analysis skills, including an ability to investigate and define a problem, design a solution, obtain stakeholders approval for it, and implement.
- Strong data analysis skills, including an ability to design and build the right Staging query with little guidance and develop and a report or a slide deck with findings for business audience.
- Existing knowledge or ability to learn quickly and with little guidance FATCA and CRS regulations and client policy and processes in response to the regulations.
What are the Technical skills required from the role
- Existing knowledge or ability to learn quickly and with little guidance client institutional business structure, systems, processes, customers, and products.
- Advanced collaboration tools (Confluence, SharePoint, Jira)
- Data visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau)
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory reporting XML and TIM files
Good to have skills for the role
- Ability to design the right Staging query to find answers to business problems
- Recognised Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Management and Agile certifications
For more information please contact Michelle Kendirian at firstname.lastname@example.org