GoPro helps the world to capture and share itself in immersive and exciting ways. We are a force for positivity, celebrating all things awesome while inspiring people to pursue their passions.
We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equity. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
Founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman, a photo and video enthusiast in search of a better way to film himself and his friends surfing, GoPro has grown into a relentlessly innovative brand loved around the world for its insanely versatile and enabling products.
We are GoPro and we love what we build.Location: Remote USA.
This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.The Role
On this team you are going to be responsible for supporting tactical, operational, and strategic business choices by delivering relevant reactive and proactive insights to key stakeholders. The primary stakeholders you will support include Marketing, Product, and Finance stakeholders. This role has high visibility and will regularly interact with and inform Executive level leadership.What You Will Do
Skills We’re Excited About
- Drive a deep and holistic understanding of our users through applying a mix of machine learning, statistics, and analytics skills
- Use data to track, understand, and improve marketing, product, and user performance and translate that into strategic insights and recommendations
- Provide strategic and analytical support to product and marketing stakeholders with topics/questions such as CLTV, conversion metrics, retention metrics, engagement metrics, etc.
- Conceptualize and build data models, tools, and dashboards that enable stakeholders to access data and draw insights in a self-serve manner
Bonus Points For
- 3+ years of data science experience
- Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, or related field
- Ability to partner with product managers to define product roadmaps
- Strong applied analytics and problem-solving skills in the fields of product and/or marketing analytics
- Experience working with large datasets, modeling, statistics, A/B & multivariate testing
- Proficiency with SQL and Python, and R
Why Work With Us?
- Experience creating and maintaining Plotly Dash dashboards
- Developing machine learning models and moving them into production
Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.GoPro Highlights
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 90% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning, technology trainings, certifications, Peer-to-Peer learning, conferences and more
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The pay range for this role is between $119,000 - $195,000. Actual pay within the range is dependent on multiple factors, including your residence location and prior work experience. Equity, benefits, and a discretionary bonus may be additional forms of compensation for this role and are not included in the provided pay range.