About the role:
As a senior data analyst you will be supporting the organisation through data driven insights. You will work closely within the data team to support and deliver immense value to the business. Your role contributes to the development and execution of hipages commercial strategy.
You’ll work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the company with reporting, insights and analytics capabilities across various projects and disciplines from channel performance to segmentation and reporting.
- Competitive salary, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- Work from home with a 50/50 hybrid working model
- In-house Talent Development team to support your personal career growth and plan for your promotion!
- See real time impact of your work in collaborative cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a data-driven culture with two-way support and respect
How you will add value:
- Develop a framework to present insights to the business and advise on potential enhancements to the process.
- Analysing data, trends, and results, as well as translating into business impact for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create data-driven decisions.
- Support the teams with data to help inform use-cases and requirements.
- Contribute to growing our user base by supporting segmentation strategies to build a customised consumer experience.
- Tertiary degree qualified, ideally in areas of Business Analytics and Management, Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Actuarial Studies, Marketing or related field or relevant experience
- Data analytics experience in a marketplace or digital-native organisation, or e-commerce or technology company
- Experience working with enterprise data warehouses
- Strong working knowledge of BI tools (I.e. Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Strong Excel skills
- Advanced level of SQL or equivalent
- Passionate about all things data, and ability to digest complex data and storytelling
- Organise data findings and synthesise them with business results to form high-level business recommendations
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills
Nice to have
- Programming language experience in SQL, R, Python
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools, like, Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #2 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past two years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.