Country: SpainWhat You Will Be Doing
SANTANDER CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKING is looking for a DATA SCIENTIST EXPERT based in our Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander CIB (www.santandercib.com)
we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Santander CIB)
is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.What You Will Be Doing
As a Data Scientist Expert
you will design, construction and piloting advanced analytics techniques and Machine Learning scalable solutions to solve business needs in Santander Corporate & Investment Banking.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Continuously improving the business’s data analysis through the design and the implementation machinelearning models, the application of advanced analytic techniques and the leveraging of data-sources.
- Develop tools and services from POCs to industrialized features, working very close with other and data/ML engineers.
- Engage in fundamental research to develop novel solutions.
- Maintain a deep understanding the business’s marketplace dynamics.
- Define, together with the internal stakeholders, business cases to quantify data science solutions benefits, costs, and impact. Present results in a clear manner.
- Keep updated of the latest tendencies and new techniques about data science and artificial intelligence topics.
- Mentoring junior data scientists.
- Be part of the trainers and animate workshops to improve data science capabilities for business.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Scientist role with a strong background on mathematics and computer science.
- Demonstrated experience of principles, technologies and algorithms of machine learning.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple data analytic initiatives with diverse cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and present result in a simple manager to business.
Skills & Knowledge
- University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related scientific disciplines.
- High level of Spanish and English is a must.
- Programming Languages: Python.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Unsupervised methods, Text Mining. Excellent understanding of Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Neural Networks, Logistic Regression, SVM, KNN, K-Means, etc. Parametric and non-parametric statistics.
- Database handling: SLQ.
- Visualization Tools: PowerBI, QlickSense, Python visualization libraries (matplotlib) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Corporate and Investment Banking Business will be a plus.
- Microsoft office.
- Availability to travel sporadically.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/santander-corporate-investment-banking/