Who needs insurance? Everybody. That keeps us busy. Very busy. At the Intact Lab, we use machine learning, data science, software engineering, AI, agility, UX and design thinking to transform the customer experience for millions of Canadians. Simplifying insurance takes creativity, empathy and hard work. We explore, take risks, make mistakes, and learn all day, every day. Here, innovation is everyone's job. Ready to make your mark?About The Role
Who needs insurance? Everybody. That keeps us busy. Very busy.
At the Intact Lab, we use machine learning, data science, software engineering, AI, agility, UX and design thinking to transform the customer experience for millions of Canadians.
Simplifying insurance takes creativity, empathy and hard work. We explore, take risks, make mistakes, and learn all day, every day.
Here, innovation is everyone's job. Ready to make your mark?
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team!About The Role
We are looking for a Digital Performance Analyst to oversee users behavior and digital performance. The ideal candidate demonstrates curiosity and proactivity to contribute achieving the objectives of the Lab and the brands, by analyzing the data collected, developing various performance tracking reports, training users on data utilization, and making recommendations to improve the performance of digital initiatives.What You'll Be Doing Here
What You Bring To The Table
- Be a data analyst to assist the various teams involved in the Lab’s digital initiatives
- Create, design and present analytical reports and appropriate recommendations for optimization on a regular basis
- Respond to ad hoc data requests
- Assure the quality of implementation of tracking and regularly check the quality of the data collected
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative performance of our digital contact points on a regular basis
- Determine metrics plans based on performance indicators defined with internal and external teams
- Work in close collaboration with Design & Products to find product optimization
#IN-QC #IN-ON #IN-ATL
- Passionate about digital, data and performance
- Minimum of three years’ experience in digital performance analysis
- Extremely strategic and innovative in using data
- Solid storytelling skills and excellence in presenting your work
- Proven experience in data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Proven experience of at least one web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, etc.)
- Interest/Knowledge of tracking implementation process and digital data collection tools (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL, a plus
What We Offer
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
We are an equal opportunity employer
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
- An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
- An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique
At Intact, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.If you are an employee of Intact, belairdirect, or Johnson Insurance, please apply for this role on Contact People.