Multiple: Grapevine, TX - Oklahoma City, OK
This position will use a pro-active, approach in managing data across the HR organization. Strong HR and business acumen and analytical skills required to act as an internal advisor on meaningful workforce analytics. This position provides insights on the workforce for evidence-base decision-making. This position will work with HR and the business to develop analytical solutions, automation and develop data-driven strategies in order to inform and improve decision-making and obtain broader business objectives. This role will utilize data analysis methodologies, reporting and data visualization tools, and develop processes to provide insights and enable automation. This position requires an understanding of data mining/mashing, analytical mindset, data visualization, project management, and the ability to frequently interface with executive and senior leaders.Responsibilities
- Conduct statistical analysis of HR and/or business data to identify actionable insights. Merge data from multiple sources/systems and provide ad-hoc reporting when needed
- Leverage internal HR and/or business data using internal tools, systems, and data sources
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (HR, IT, Product Management and Development) to develop progressive analytics use cases.
- Represent the “business voice” when defining solution requirements and key success criteria.
- Project manages HR, HRIS and analytics projects. Ensure clear scope commitments (content, timing, etc.) throughout ideation, execution, and implementation phases
- Develops, manages and executes plans, tracks key project milestones goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of project risks and dependencies, issue resolution processes, contingency plans, and change controls.
- Provides weekly status reports on a variety of HR projects and initiatives.
- Promotes best practices and continuous improvement in processes, systems, tools and reports
- Proactively partner with key stakeholders to address business gaps or opportunities identified through analytics.
- Develop and evolve scalable HR analytics solutions (reports, dashboards, models, etc.) for aligned business areas. Continuously explore supporting data to identify and/or explain strategic opportunities
- Assist with building a foundation of analytical capabilities throughout the HR organization
- Develop formalized measurement frameworks and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure consistent KPI definitions and metric categorization.
- Merge structured, semi-structured and unstructured data from several systems to highlight company trends related to recruiting, developing engaging and retaining talent
- Explore and analyze the data creatively to identify HR analytics solutions that adds value in the strategic decision-making process
- Perform complex data analysis and generate insight to support he HR workforce analytics needs of the business, to drive more informed business decisions
- Deliver high quality analysis, reports, presentations using simple and effective visualizations that can be scaled for consumption by a larger audience
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly workforce metrics and analysis. Develop processes to streamlining the compilation of periodic reporting/analysis
- Leverage data visualization tools to tell a compelling story and assist executives and senior leaders in making fact-based decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in HR or Data Analytics for reporting and analytics
- Experience with data visualization and advanced analytics tools (ex: Power BI)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or Quantitative Analytics
- PMI and PHR certification
- 4+ years of experience in HR Data Analytics
- Human Resources/Workforce Analytics experience
- Strong Experience with Power BI
- Strong experience in coding languages including, DAX, SQL, and Python
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more information:
- Critical, analytical thinker with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Information chain analysis and management
- Root cause analysis
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Collaborative partner, builds and maintains professional relationships
- Project management skills
- Strong understanding of statistical process control.
- Strong understanding of statistical programming languages, data warehousing, data lake and best practices.